Be a part of
Financial Market Educational Program 2018
About Our Seminar
Goodwill understands that long-term bridge for success in investing is built with consistent educational knowledge sharing training programs. In Goodwill training is an ongoing process, runs parallel to investment/trading.We understand all investors/traders have smart and sharp mind, the major bottle neck is executing their trading/investment
plan. Our training starts from understanding your objective,
need, desire, motive and basic skills. Appropriate training and guidance is given until the client is ready to venture in to financial market independently.
Our trainers are the best the industry can produce
Why they are the best?
Great opportunity to learn
Indian Financial market under one roof for FREE.
You have made the right decision
Be a part of Goodwill family,
It takes few steps
Full-day Events with Awesome Speakers
Friday 12th July
Understanding price action trading? A brief explanation Tamil
What is price action trading? Importance of price action trading? Intraday and Swing trading using price action. Examples with case studies.
Tuesday 16th July
How to use Goodwill Amibroker Indicator ? - Tamil
1. Introduction to Technical Indicators 2. GWC indicator basics 3. GWC PRO for positional trading 4. GWC trend for trend analysis
Wednesday 17th July
Advance Trading Levels ( ATL) - Break Out Equity Futures Tamil
1. ATL Break out Strategy explanation 2. ATL Break Out for Equity Futures 3. Case Studies 4. Performance Report
Thursday 18th July
Day Trading and Positional Trading with Super Trend Indicator - Tamil
1. Hot to trade in Intraday and Positional (Commodity-McX) GOLD 2. Trading Strategies using Super Trend 3. How to identify Buying and Selling Opportunities in the market 4. Hot to Capture big moves using Supertrend Indicator 5. Different time frame using super trend 6. Case Studies with Live Example
Friday 19th July
Crude Oil AUGUST 2019 Contract Review - Tamil
1. Market Analysis of July Contract 2. Price study for AUG contract 3. Major Support and Resistance zone 4. Trend Identification
Monday 20th July
Trend Analysis with Pivot Table Tamil
1. How to identify the Trend 2. How to read pivot Table 3. How to apply in the live market 4. Case Study and Live Examples
Register for Webinar as Guest
Thanks For Registering With Us. Please Give a Missed Call to 91-4440329998 for Verification.
After Verification. Please Check Your eMail For Password.
GWC Client / Employee Subscribe Here
Thanks For Registering With Us. Kindly Contact Support Team to Activate Unlimited Webinar Access.
Login For All Subscribed Users
Promotions and Support Department
Provides online education for Investors
Goodwill Comtrades Pvt. Ltd. - SEBI Reg. No. INZ000049087
Member ID - 11095
Goodwill Wealth Management Pvt. Ltd. - SEBI Reg. No - INZ260006739
Trading Member ID - MSEI - 11240 | NSE - 90097 | BSE - 6648
Clearing Code - NSE - M52003 | BSE - 6648
DP ID - 12084200, IN - DP - CDSL - 309 - 2017
Stay Invested - Join Goodwill Family